Bridal Registry at Silver Queen FYI
Our bridal registry store policies:
1) Easy exchange--- At the end of the wedding if you have received pieces in duplicates that were purchased from us, you may do a one time exchange “price for price” for pieces that you do wish to have. By signing up to our registry you should conceivable be able to avoid receiving redundant items, however, it’s still remotely possible for this to occur.
2) Closing out your registry--- At the end of your wedding you have a “one time” option to purchase any remaining items in your registry that were not purchased for you. We will extend a “one time” 10% off on this special registry close out purchase.
3) Returns or cancellation of the wedding--- In the event that the wedding is called off, we will allow you to make a “one time” return of your gifts for store credit only provided all items are given back in the same condition that they were received by you. All factory wrappers and packaging must be in tact. The store credit will be issued only in the net value paid on the returned items, no shipping, tax or other expenses paid on such items will be refunded
4) Gift wrapping--- Our regular store charges on shipping and gift wrap prices apply to all purchases made through your wedding registry. We’d like to offer some of these services at no expense, but unfortunately the cost of doing business has risen steadily over the years. We still offer a somewhat nominal close to cost charge on both our shipping and gift wrapping—we do offer free gift wrap on purchases made over $125.00.
5) Thank You Card List--- At the end of your wedding upon request, we will be happy to provide you a list of all the guests who went through your registry with an itemization of what they purchased as well at their names and addresses. We can not fully guaranty that everyone who made a purchase for you from The Silver Queen Inc. will be displayed on the list, as sometimes a cash buyer could come in and just buy something and not actually mention the registry. We always do our best to make sure the guests use the registry, but there’s always that one that might slip through.
What you will receive in the mail after you register:
1) Notification cards - that you can send out to your guests informing them about being registered here at The Silver Queen Inc.
2) FYI sheet - that explains our bridal registry and our store policies as well as how to close out your registry after the wedding is over.
3) Review copy of registry - will be enclosed of your bridal registry as shown on our computer. You may want to review this to make sure it is accurate.
4) Catalog will be enclosed of our most current Silver Queen color catalogs so that you may be made of aware of additional items you may want to register.
5) A free gift - to you from our company will be enclosed for taking the time to set up your registry with our company. It is a beautiful set of china dividers
How to choose the items for your registry:
If you already know the patterns that you want to register we offer an easy to use registration form (located in "my registry account status" section) to expedite the registration process:
If you don't have any idea what you want and are browsing through out site, then look for the Add to Gift Registry Icon and click it to easily add items to your gift registry.
Free gifts that you will receive in the mail after you register: